วันอาทิตย์ที่ 18 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Saint Seiya ♥Alone kung!

Hello~ I think this summer I will have fun with Otaku life again 555+
On the last school final test day.(15/03/12) When I have finished test. I go to central with my best friends, Tanjai and Lukkaew. And The three companions boy, Pak Sun Soause.(We are close since we are a group of musicians together.)
And we went to BBQ Plaza. We have talking and laughing together. It's Funny ♥
And I will upload the photos at Central in next week.
...............................................................................................................................................................
Alone Kun !!!!!!!! Beautiful boy! Sexy boy! Cute boy! Do you know? I very love you!!!!!!!!!! lol :D
Oh~ Alone ♥
Sasha

Alone!!!!!! Black hair ver XD
Oh Alone ♥
Oh Aloneeee~~~~~~
Temma -> Alone black hair ver. -> Sasha
Pandoraaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

My Aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Pandora ! I hate you! You change Alone from cuty to dangerous! >[]<+++
Pandora!!! Why are you kill my Alone's dog!!! =[]=^^^^^^^^^^

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Pandoraaaaa!!!!!! You steal my Alone 1st kiss TT^TT!!!!!!! I hate youuu!!!
Alone and Pandora ♥
Aloneeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Sexy!!!
Alone's necklace and Temma's bangle.
Sasha and Temma
Sasha!
Sasha!!!
Alone and Sasha
Sasha and Temma
Pandora

WHHHAAAAATTTTT!!!!!!!! Pandoraaaaa!!!!! My Aloneeee!!!!=[]=
Sasha
Temma
Oh Alone ♥
Alone ♥
Alone and Sasha
Oh~ My Alone ♥
Aloneeeeeeeee ♥
..................................................................................................................
OK Goodbye  ♥♥

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น