วันเสาร์ที่ 21 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Academic's exhibition Day

Hyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~ -///-
I took a photos with member of cosplay club yesterday~
She's beautiful ! I like her .. Kyaaaaaaaaaa~~!!!!!!

And.. this here........

Haha XDDD
My post is copied from "PONPONPON" music
...........................................................................................
Pon Pon waywayway ! PonPonWayPonWayPonPon!!
WayWay Ponponpon ! WayWayPonWayPonWayWay !!





OK. Let's look at my friend.

...
- -* Oh no!! Why is she prettier than me!!! But..
I'm young. I'm cute. I'm don't look old again .
(Lukkaew say : Never mind...)


And... yesterday. It was war between me and Sun. We fought fiercely.
.............................

hehe. And I win . again and again!

555555555555555555555
OK BYE~~


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น