วันอังคารที่ 10 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

=_= Today I don't feel like to do anything

Hi ^^~
Poonny-Chan come back again~♥
......................................................................................................................
Yeah~I take the photos with my group today~♥
And...How about Tanjai's watch? 555 It's beautiful !!

Then...0.0
Tanjai is very good friend for me. :) She's clever and  so kind . In my group . Our friends call her "Tiger"  - -*
And.. This is picture of Me and Lokkaew ♥   *_*! Is she cute??? She's my best friend in my group "Doubt"
Um.. sometime her's teeth is look like a rabbit  . Yes, People In "Doubt" call her "Usagi-chan" 555

Aye... Name of my friend. She is one of my best friend. OK ! I love her so much =w=d
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! I love her!!!!!!!!!!!! "Luknok"
Another was a close friend. In Doubt. She's a mouse ><!
Doggy!!!! Benz!. I love her ^^


Ok.. I'm sleepy. good bye~!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น