วันอาทิตย์ที่ 8 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

(First time in this blog) My SelfSims2

Hi ! My Name's Angelic Dienpentine .But you can call me "Mibi","Poonny" or "Grace"  if you think my name's long.
Here is my Photos....
Not my real Hair's color.  My Hair is brown!! T^T


This is My Self sims , Hehe! Not bad , But I think her eye is very bigger than me - -

Next...my best friend . His name's Film-Kun ^^"

Then.. My Best friend  . Best Friend . Best Friend!!! ^O^ . Lookkaew!
My school friend ,Aye....
My Children friends, Tamb... And My best's best's best friend . Guitar-Kun


And....
Last one in today . I like to go shopping with him :)


Goodbye . I'm going to watch movie now XDDD
Ps.sorry with my bad English ^^"

6 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. I still wanna be friend with all of u .
    I still love u all.
    All of you Nok Poonny BenZ Keaw always in my heart You r my best forever i'm so sorry for anythings that I had done (TT^TT).
    It's not your fault that i decied to leave our group,I just feel i'm different from all of u but..just a bit. The main iedea that make me wanna leave our group is "secret". sorry my dear I can't tell u not right here.
    Always love u all C:

    P.S. I didn't forget Tanjai but i don't want to pretend that she is the one of my best friend anymore.

    ตอบลบ
  2. ความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ

    ตอบลบ
  3. P.S. I used my daddy gmail. Cuz i don't have gmail -.-

    ตอบลบ
  4. =A=;;;;
    Oh Daer... My Aye =^= !! I'm understand your situation although I do not know what "secret" of yours is.
    Thx u that you still love us. I still love u too and I sure that all of us still love u.
    Actually, I wanna all 6 of us still be member of friend of our group but it’s just my dream. I think each man must have the choice of hers that why I understand you . So don’t worry about your decision.
    Love you forever
    Poonny-chan

    ตอบลบ
  5. เหนื่อยใจฟร่ะ กุกลุ้ม - -*

    ตอบลบ